Articles For Aspiring & Active Real Estate Investors
It was a pleasure being on the Brain Pick A Pro Show by Larry Goins! He interviewed our CEO & Founder Alex Martinez on the topic of flipping houses with no marketing!
Here's what you'll learn in this epic interview:
Brandon is in his young twenties & had zero real estate experience when he joined the Pro Wholesaler VIP Program by Real Estate Skills. Now, with zero experience & with spending $0 in marketing, Brandon made $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Brandon went from knowing nothing about real estate & wholesaling to making $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
- How he was able to wholesale a house with only a laptop and phone
- How he was skeptical about wholesaling real estate at first, but not anymore
- How we smash the misconception that finding cash buyers for your wholesale deals is difficult (Brandon found all the cash buyers he needed in just 5 days)
- How he found his first properties to wholesale on the MLS
- How he got access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- How Brandon submitted 15 wholesale offers, got 2 wholesale deals under contract, and closed one of them for $12,000,...
Co-wholesaling is a relatively new strategy in the real estate industry, yet it has been quietly gaining increased attention.
This strategy may seem like the perfect and ultimate model for hitting your financial goals all while enjoying the investment journey.
You already know that wholesaling is a great way to venture into real estate as an investor without a lot of cash in your hands.
This emerging co-wholesaling strategy provides a way to make this path even easier and more attainable than venturing out and doing it on your own.
Though, just like most other strategies in real estate, there are things you need to know beneath the surface about this attractive business model.
To understand this concept, you need to first understand what wholesaling is.
Real estate wholesalers look for discounted or undervalued properties and flip them for a profit without doing any renovations.
Essentially, wholesalers sell a property in “as-is” condition....
Check out the latest interview with Pro Wholesaler Student, Joe!
Joe joined the Pro Wholesaler Program about three weeks ago and has already gotten his first wholesale deals under contract. Joe has 2 wholesale deals he plans on closing in October that will bring in $10,000 each for a total profit of $20,000.
Come learn how Joe went from knowing NOTHING about real estate to wholesaling his first real estate deals!
In this interview we cover:
- How Joe has gone from working Uber, Lyft, and driving for Amazon to Wholesaling Houses.
- How Joe was able to find his first wholesale deals and get them under contract.
- How Joe is getting one wholesale real estate deal under contract for every 6 to 7 offers he sends!
- How Joe was able to find cash buyers for his wholesale real estate deals.
- How Joe is anticipating to make $20,000 total from wholesaling two houses for $10,000 each.
- How Joe was able to go from having ZERO real estate experience and work on...
An assignment of contract is when one party (the “assignor”) has a contract to which they have certain obligations, and transfers those contractual obligations to another party (known as the “assignee”).
In real estate, assigning contracts is an effective strategy to achieve an extremely high return on investment (ROI) for as little capital and risk as possible.
Click below and jump to your section of choice on the assignment of contract:
1. What Is An Assignment In Real Estate?
2. Is It Legal?
3. Why Use A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
4. What Is An Assignment Fee?
5. Who Buys Real Estate Contracts?
6. How To Assign A Contract?
7. How Do Wholesalers Get Paid?
8. The Real Estate Assignment Clause
9. What Is A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
10. Assignment of Contract Form
11. Assignment of Contract vs. Double Closing
12. Common Misconceptions
13. Final Thoughts
An assignment of contract in real estate is when...
"Can You Wholesale MLS Properties?"
This is a question we see being asked frequently in the real estate investing community. Today, we're getting right to the bottom of it!
Yes, you absolutely can wholesale a listed property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
In fact, from my experience, wholesaling listed property from the MLS is an awesome strategy for any wholesaler.
The reality is that new leads are uploaded to the MLS in your area...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.
Well, if this rings true, then....
Most investors have never developed a system around the MLS or have been able to get deals consistently off of the MLS. This is why a lot of people can say “stay away.”
People are afraid of what they don’t understand, and a lot of people don’t understand how to acquire properties to wholesale from the MLS.
See, most "real estate...
Have you ever wanted to get started in Real Estate but felt like you didn’t have the funds to get your foot in the door?
Have you ever wished there was a way to use other people's money to get your first deal?
In this guide, we will go in-depth on what exactly Transactional Funding is, how it works, how to find these lenders, and how you can benefit from it as a real estate investor & wholesaler.
Here's what we'll cover in The Ultimate Guide For Transactional Funding:
1. What Is Transactional Funding In Real Estate?
2. Who Uses Transactional Funding?
3. 5 Benefits of Using Transactional Funding As An Investor
4. How Does Transactional Funding Work For Wholesalers (Step-by-Step)?
5. Transactional Funding & Double Closing Example
6. How Much Does Transactional Funding Cost?
7. How To Find Transactional Funding Lenders?
8. Can I Use Transactional Funding For An Earnest Money Deposit [EMD]?
9. Alternatives For Transactional Funding?
Kriss (Pro Wholesaler Student) recently flipped her first wholesale real estate deal and made $5,000 while spending $0 on marketing!
See how Kriss got her start Wholesaling Houses!
What we also cover in the interview:
Watch the interview right here:
Here's the video transcription on how Kriss made $5k from her first wholesale real estate deal:
One of the best actions I took when I began my real estate investing endeavors was attend as many REIA Meetings as possible. REIA Meetings will give you the opportunity to learn, grow, network, and build relationships with all types of real estate professionals in your local market!
Most importantly, REIA Meetings can help you take your real estate investing business to the next level.
You'll meet potential business partners, investors, cash buyers, sellers, private lenders, agents, wholesalers, mentors, and all types of real estate industry professionals!
Want more real estate deals whether you wholesale, flip houses, or buy rental properties?
Want to be taken seriously as a real estate investor in your market?
Want to meet potential mentors and partners that can help grow your business?
Want to beat the real estate investing learning curve & give yourself the highest likelihood of success?
Then read through The Ultimate Guide For REIA Meetings,...
"The real estate industry has helped create more millionaires than any other industry in America."
I'm not sure who said this exactly (do you??), but it tends to ring true!
However, I'm sure we can agree that real estate is one of the few industries which has various avenues to make money and build long-term, generational wealth.
Whether you're getting your license and becoming an agent, holding rental property and building equity, or finding fix and flip properties, there's a way for everyone to make money.
One of my favorite (and not so talked about) avenues to make money in this industry is called "wholesale real estate."
In this article, we get into detail all about wholesale real estate and if you're not wholesaling yet, we'll cover 5 main reasons why you should start today!
Wholesale real estate is when you find a great investment opportunity (for example, a house), get the property under contract, and then sell the rights...