Articles For Achieving Financial Freedom Through Real Estate
House Flipping TV Shows have become increasingly popular over the years! While house flipping shows are a great way to be introduced to the real estate industry, there is still lots to learn that’s not being covered on your television.
Flipping a house entails purchasing a home with the intention of renovating it and reselling it to make a profit.
Whether you’re planning to flip a house, or in the middle of a project, watching these shows can provide helpful instruction and inspiration.
Let’s give you the run down on house flipping shows so you can see the reality behind it all!
So, how did house flipping shows start? Well, the great economic recession hit the world in the 1980s. During this time, earnings from the stock market were down as house foreclosures went up. Guess what started to happen?
Savvy investors were able to get great discounted prices on houses and began buying foreclosed homes, fixing them up, and...
In this interview we go over how Carson has been able to start wholesaling houses as an 18 year old! Carson recently quit his job and has gone from making $10/hr to $2,000/hr thanks to wholesaling houses & real estate!
In this in-depth interview, you’ll learn:
- How Carson made $16,400 in profit from his first 2 wholesale real estate deals
- How Carson found the houses that he wholesaled
- How to find cash buyers now for wholesale real estate deals
- The real estate deal numbers break down for each wholesale
- How being a member in the Pro Wholesaler Program has helped Carson grow his wholesaling business
- What to do (and not to do) when starting out wholesaling houses
- Carson’s #1 tip for anyone starting out as a wholesaling beginner
Here is the transcription of the wholesaling houses interview in case you enjoy reading:
Alex: Hey guys,...