Articles For Aspiring Real Estate Investors
Learning how to flip a house for the first time doesn’t have to be complicated!
If you’re looking for a simple step-by-step guide to follow on how to flip a house as a first timer, then you’ve come to the right place!
In this Ultimate Guide, I’m going to show you everything you need to know when it comes to learning how to flip a house for profit.
You’ll even learn how to flip a house without using your own money, with bad credit, and even with no credit.
I completed my first house flip at the young age of 20 years old, and I’m no genius. If I can do this, then so can you!
Ready to get started? Let’s dive right into this simple, step-by-step tutorial for how to flip a house.
Enjoy The Ultimate Guide On How To Flip A House For The First Time!
(Click below to jump to any section of your choosing)
One of the best moves you can make as a real estate professional is hiring an experienced general contractor to manage and complete a renovation!
In this guide, we’re going to cover how to find, qualify, & hire the best general contractor for your real estate projects.
Let’s dive in! Use this menu to jump to your section of choice:
• 1. What Is A General Contractor?
• 2. What Does A General Contractor Do?
• 3. How To Find The Best General Contractors?
• 4. How To Qualify & Choose The Best General Contractor?
• 5. How To Hire A General Contractor?
• 6. 3 Main Goals Of The Best General Contractors
• 7. Alternatives To Hiring A General Contractor
• 8. The Bottom Line
A general contractor is an expert at increasing the value of houses and can handle all of the challenging aspects associated with a renovation project. Such as, managing the ordering of materials, sub-contractors, people, dealing with...
House Flipping TV Shows have become increasingly popular over the years! While house flipping shows are a great way to be introduced to the real estate industry, there is still lots to learn that’s not being covered on your television.
Flipping a house entails purchasing a home with the intention of renovating it and reselling it to make a profit.
Whether you’re planning to flip a house, or in the middle of a project, watching these shows can provide helpful instruction and inspiration.
Let’s give you the run down on house flipping shows so you can see the reality behind it all!
So, how did house flipping shows start? Well, the great economic recession hit the world in the 1980s. During this time, earnings from the stock market were down as house foreclosures went up. Guess what started to happen?
Savvy investors were able to get great discounted prices on houses and began buying foreclosed homes, fixing them up, and...
In this interview we go over how Carson has been able to start wholesaling houses as an 18 year old! Carson recently quit his job and has gone from making $10/hr to $2,000/hr thanks to wholesaling houses & real estate!
In this in-depth interview, you’ll learn:
- How Carson made $16,400 in profit from his first 2 wholesale real estate deals
- How Carson found the houses that he wholesaled
- How to find cash buyers now for wholesale real estate deals
- The real estate deal numbers break down for each wholesale
- How being a member in the Pro Wholesaler Program has helped Carson grow his wholesaling business
- What to do (and not to do) when starting out wholesaling houses
- Carson’s #1 tip for anyone starting out as a wholesaling beginner
Here is the transcription of the wholesaling houses interview in case you enjoy reading:
Alex: Hey guys,...