Last updated: April 14th, 2023
- Processing Activities Covered
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- How We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals
- Privacy Rights & Additional Disclosures for Certain U.S. Residents
- Children’s Privacy
- Change of Control
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Policy Updates
- Contact Information
Processing Activities Covered
- Visit our branded social media pages;
- Receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts, or faxes;
- Apply for employment opportunities with us.
Third Party Links and Websites. Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by signing up for an online account, entering information through our online forms or surveys, inputting information while using our services, contacting us through our chat service, or contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service.
The categories of information include:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, address, or telephone number.
- Personal information under California Civil Code section 1798.80, such as name, address, or credit card number.
- Commercial information, such as or services or products purchased.
- Internet activity information, such as IP address and cookies.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as copies of your resume or CV and any other information required to verify your qualifications, for recruitment purposes.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above categories of information.
The categories of sensitive information include:
- Account log-in information.
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites.
This includes log data, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means. You can control cookies in your browser to enable or disable them.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send us certain information about you if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services on our Sites, which includes:
- maintaining and servicing accounts,
- providing customer service,
- processing and fulfilling orders and transactions,
- verifying customer information,
- processing payments, and
- providing advertising or marketing services to you.
- To provide analytic services, such as analyzing customer usage and improving services offered.
- To conduct market research and project planning.
- To detect security incidents, protect against fraudulent or other criminal activity, debug and repair errors, and maintain the overall quality and safety of our Sites.
- To share your website visitor activity, through website cookies, with third-party marketing partners to market our services on our Sites and other websites that you may visit.
- To fulfill our legal and financial obligations.
- To provide you with employment opportunities.
How We Share Your Information
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. The service providers we use help us to:
- Run, operate, and maintain our Sites through third-party platforms and software tools;
- Perform content moderation and crash analytics;
- Run email and mobile messaging campaigns;
- Perform marketing analytics;
- Provide measurement services and targeted ads (you can opt out of these services at websites such as http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/);
- Provide payment attribution; and,
- Provide technical and customer support.
Aggregated Data. We may also aggregate or otherwise strip information of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties or publish it. This data does not personally identify you and helps us to measure the success of our Sites and its features and to improve your experience. We reserve the right to make use of any such aggregated data as we see fit.
Third Party Marketing and Advertising Organizations. With respect to website cookies, we share your information with third-party marketing and advertising partners to market our services on our Sites and other websites that you may visit.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
To make our Sites and services work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, shopping cart, or other preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Personalized Advertising. We may also use targeted advertising cookies, such as Google Ads, to deliver tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit. You can learn more about how to control advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the DAA’s Consumer Opt-Out link for browsers, or the DAA’s opt-out link for mobile devices. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications and may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Privacy Rights & Additional Disclosures for Certain U.S. Residents
Exercising Your Privacy Rights. We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Marketing Opt Out. We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
Request for Information or Deletion. Residents of certain U.S. states have the right to know whether we are processing your personal information, and in some instances, you have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information. In responding to this right, we shall provide to you:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting, selling, sharing, or disclosing your personal information, and the categories of personal information disclosed for such purpose(s).
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The categories of personal information we have sold, if any, about you and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
In addition, you may have the right to request we delete your personal information.
Request for Correction. Residents of certain U.S. states have the right to request the correction or rectification of inaccurate information in the resident’s Personal Data.
Request for Portable Data. Residents of certain U.S. states have the right to receive, in certain circumstances, a portable format of their personal information that allows the data to be transmitted to another entity.
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Residents of certain U.S. states have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of the consumer’s personal information. We do not sell Personal Data, but we recognize that some state privacy laws define “personal information” in such a way that some sharing of personal information necessary to provide you with personalized ads may be considered a “sale,” even if no money is exchanged. Website visitors can opt-out or reject advertising cookies through our website banner.
Limiting the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. Residents of California have the right to direct us to use or disclose sensitive personal information only for providing goods or services, or as otherwise minimally permitted under applicable law. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purpose other than providing our goods and services to you, or as otherwise minimally permitted under applicable law.
Third Party Marketing. If you are one of our customers, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Automated Processing & Profiling. Residents of certain U.S. states have the right to opt out of the processing of personal information for purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning a consumer. We do not utilize personal information for the purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning a consumer.
Right to Equal Service & Price. You have the right to receive equal service and price, even if you exercise a privacy right.
Verification Process for Exercising Rights. To protect our consumers’ privacy, we verify privacy rights requests to ensure that only you (or your authorized agent) can exercise rights pertaining to your Personal Data. As part of our verification process, we may request you to submit additional information.
Appeal Process. If we do not decide to act in response to your request to exercise a right, we will provide a timely response detailing the reasons for not taking the action and, depending on your jurisdiction, any rights that you may have to appeal our decision.
Change of Control
Personal Data may be transferred to a third party because of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization, or other change in control. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your Personal Data.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Data. However, no website, application, or transmission can guarantee security. Thus, while we have established and maintain what we believe to be appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information obtained through the Sites, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.