Articles For Aspiring & Active Real Estate Investors
It's hard to fathom where I would be today if it wasn't for making the decision to learn how to wholesale real estate almost a decade ago!
Being a real estate investor has been my livelihood, and learning how to wholesale real estate was the starting point of my investing journey.
Whichever way you look at it, we all have something to gain from learning how to invest in real estate as a wholesaler!
If you’re on the fence about becoming a real estate investor, or don't know exactly how to get started, then wholesaling can be the avenue for you to get started!
Before we get into the 8 Benefits of Learning How To Wholesale Real Estate, let's briefly cover what wholesaling is!
Wholesaling is when you find properties that can be purchased below market value, get ownership interest in the property by getting it under contract, and then sell the rights of that contract to an end buyer for a profit.
One of the best moves you can make as a real estate professional is hiring an experienced general contractor to manage and complete a renovation!
In this guide, we’re going to cover how to find, qualify, & hire the best general contractor for your real estate projects.
Let’s dive in! Use this menu to jump to your section of choice:
• 1. What Is A General Contractor?
• 2. What Does A General Contractor Do?
• 3. How To Find The Best General Contractors?
• 4. How To Qualify & Choose The Best General Contractor?
• 5. How To Hire A General Contractor?
• 6. 3 Main Goals Of The Best General Contractors
• 7. Alternatives To Hiring A General Contractor
• 8. The Bottom Line
A general contractor is an expert at increasing the value of houses and can handle all of the challenging aspects associated with a renovation project. Such as, managing the ordering of materials, sub-contractors, people,...
REO properties continue to present lucrative investment opportunities for many real estate investors today.
That said, many people do not clearly understand what REO foreclosure properties are, how to buy them, and how the foreclosure process works.
These are some of the questions that this article seeks to answer. Read on to learn more about how to find and buy these properties.
A Real Estate Owned or REO foreclosure property refers to property that has been seized by lenders, such as banks, from people who have defaulted on their mortgage payments.
An REO foreclosure property can include condos, detached homes, townhouses, commercial property, multifamily property, and land.
Whenever a borrower is unable to consistency make mortgage payments, the lender has two options for covering the loan including a:
If no bidder at a foreclosure auction comes up with the amount of...
It was a pleasure being on the Brain Pick A Pro Show by Larry Goins! He interviewed our CEO & Founder Alex Martinez on the topic of flipping houses with no marketing!
Here's what you'll learn in this epic interview:
Brandon is in his young twenties & had zero real estate experience when he joined the Pro Wholesaler VIP Program by Real Estate Skills. Now, with zero experience & with spending $0 in marketing, Brandon made $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Brandon went from knowing nothing about real estate & wholesaling to making $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
- How he was able to wholesale a house with only a laptop and phone
- How he was skeptical about wholesaling real estate at first, but not anymore
- How we smash the misconception that finding cash buyers for your wholesale deals is difficult (Brandon found all the cash buyers he needed in just 5 days)
- How he found his first properties to wholesale on the MLS
- How he got access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- How Brandon submitted 15 wholesale offers, got 2 wholesale deals under contract, and closed one of them for $12,000,...
Co-wholesaling is a relatively new strategy in the real estate industry, yet it has been quietly gaining increased attention.
This strategy may seem like the perfect and ultimate model for hitting your financial goals all while enjoying the investment journey.
You already know that wholesaling is a great way to venture into real estate as an investor without a lot of cash in your hands.
This emerging co-wholesaling strategy provides a way to make this path even easier and more attainable than venturing out and doing it on your own.
Though, just like most other strategies in real estate, there are things you need to know beneath the surface about this attractive business model.
To understand this concept, you need to first understand what wholesaling is.
Real estate wholesalers look for discounted or undervalued properties and flip them for a profit without doing any renovations.
Essentially, wholesalers sell a property in “as-is” condition....
Check out the latest interview with Pro Wholesaler Student, Joe!
Joe joined the Pro Wholesaler Program about three weeks ago and has already gotten his first wholesale deals under contract. Joe has 2 wholesale deals he plans on closing in October that will bring in $10,000 each for a total profit of $20,000.
Come learn how Joe went from knowing NOTHING about real estate to wholesaling his first real estate deals!
In this interview we cover:
- How Joe has gone from working Uber, Lyft, and driving for Amazon to Wholesaling Houses.
- How Joe was able to find his first wholesale deals and get them under contract.
- How Joe is getting one wholesale real estate deal under contract for every 6 to 7 offers he sends!
- How Joe was able to find cash buyers for his wholesale real estate deals.
- How Joe is anticipating to make $20,000 total from wholesaling two houses for $10,000 each.
- How Joe was able to go from having ZERO real estate experience and work on...
"Can You Wholesale MLS Properties?"
This is a question we see being asked frequently in the real estate investing community. Today, we're getting right to the bottom of it!
Yes, you absolutely can wholesale a listed property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
In fact, from my experience, wholesaling listed property from the MLS is an awesome strategy for any wholesaler.
The reality is that new leads are uploaded to the MLS in your area...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.
Well, if this rings true, then....
Most investors have never developed a system around the MLS or have been able to get deals consistently off of the MLS. This is why a lot of people can say “stay away.”
People are afraid of what they don’t understand, and a lot of people don’t understand how to acquire properties to wholesale from the MLS.
See, most "real estate...
Kriss (Pro Wholesaler Student) recently flipped her first wholesale real estate deal and made $5,000 while spending $0 on marketing!
See how Kriss got her start Wholesaling Houses!
What we also cover in the interview:
Watch the interview right here:
Here's the video transcription on how Kriss made $5k from her first wholesale real estate deal:
In this interview we go over how Carson has been able to start wholesaling houses as an 18 year old! Carson recently quit his job and has gone from making $10/hr to $2,000/hr thanks to wholesaling houses & real estate!
In this in-depth interview, you’ll learn:
- How Carson made $16,400 in profit from his first 2 wholesale real estate deals
- How Carson found the houses that he wholesaled
- How to find cash buyers now for wholesale real estate deals
- The real estate deal numbers break down for each wholesale
- How being a member in the Pro Wholesaler Program has helped Carson grow his wholesaling business
- What to do (and not to do) when starting out wholesaling houses
- Carson’s #1 tip for anyone starting out as a wholesaling beginner
Here is the transcription of the wholesaling houses interview in case you enjoy reading:
Alex: Hey guys,...