Articles For Aspiring & Active Real Estate Investors
A hoarder house is something every real estate professional will encounter at some point in their career.
We know that hoarder houses often present exceptional opportunities for real estate investors.
Hoarder properties have been depicted through TV Shows, YouTube videos, and other real estate media.
However, they are often misunderstood in a greater context.
Whether you’re interested in flipping a hoarder house, cleaning a hoarder house, have family and friends in a hoarder home situation, or are a professional organizer, it’s important to have a comprehensive understanding about hoarder houses.
In this article, we take a deep dive into what a hoarder house is, why they exist, and just about everything else you’ll need to know about hoarder properties.
Let’s jump right in by defining what a hoarder house is:
A hoarder house is a home that is filled with an excessive quantity of the occupant’s...
If you’ve always wanted to break-free from the chains of a 9 to 5 job, starting your own real estate business may be a good option to consider.
With so many ways to get started in the real estate industry- from being a real estate agent, to buying rental property, property management, wholesaling, and house flipping - the opportunities as a real estate professional are truly limitless.
Many people dream about having multiple streams of passive income, cash flow from real estate investments, and having full control over your time owning a small business.
Others simply wish they could be in the position of giving orders instead of receiving them.
Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Starting a real estate enterprise provides all of this and so much more.
Learn how to get started in this ultimate guide.
Real estate means property, which comprises of buildings and land along with the...
Income-generating, commercial real estate investments can boost your net worth significantly.
Unfortunately, commercial real estate investments are out of reach for most individuals.
Luckily, real estate investment trusts (REITs) make venturing into commercial real estate investments possible for all levels of investors.
They enable individuals with even just a small amount of capital to invest in, own, and share the benefits of large-scale real estate holdings.
In this article, you will learn exactly what a REIT is and everything else you’ve wanted to know about real estate investment trusts.
A Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) is a corporation that owns, finances, and often operates, income-producing real estate. It’s essentially a securitized portfolio of properties enabling individual investors to own fractional shares of commercial, income-generating real estate and related assets.
Such real estate and assets can include...
It was a pleasure being on the Brain Pick A Pro Show by Larry Goins! He interviewed our CEO & Founder Alex Martinez on the topic of flipping houses with no marketing!
Here's what you'll learn in this epic interview:
Brandon is in his young twenties & had zero real estate experience when he joined the Pro Wholesaler VIP Membership by Real Estate Skills. Now, with zero experience & with spending $0 in marketing, Brandon made $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Brandon went from knowing nothing about real estate & wholesaling to making $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
- How he was able to wholesale a house with only laptop and phone
- How he was skeptical about wholesaling real estate at first, but not anymore
- How we smash the misconception that finding cash buyers for your wholesale deals is difficult (Brandon found all the cash buyers he needed in just 5 days)
- How he found his first properties to wholesale on the MLS
- How he got access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- How Brandon submitted 15 wholesale offers, got 2 wholesale deals under contract, and closed one of them for $12,000,...
Co-wholesaling is a relatively new strategy in the real estate industry, yet it has been quietly gaining increased attention.
This strategy may seem like the perfect and ultimate model for hitting your financial goals all while enjoying the investment journey.
You already know that wholesaling is a great way to venture into real estate as an investor without a lot of cash in your hands.
This emerging co-wholesaling strategy provides a way to make this path even easier and more attainable than venturing out and doing it on your own.
Though, just like most other strategies in real estate, there are things you need to know beneath the surface about this attractive business model.
To understand this concept, you need to first understand what wholesaling is.
Real estate wholesalers look for discounted or undervalued properties and flip them for a profit without doing any renovations.
Essentially, wholesalers sell a property in “as-is” condition....
Check out the latest interview with Pro Wholesaler Student, Joe!
Joe joined the Pro Wholesaler Program about three weeks ago and has already gotten his first wholesale deals under contract. Joe has 2 wholesale deals he plans on closing in October that will bring in $10,000 each for a total profit of $20,000.
Come learn how Joe went from knowing NOTHING about real estate to wholesaling his first real estate deals!
In this interview we cover:
- How Joe has gone from working Uber, Lyft, and driving for Amazon to Wholesaling Houses.
- How Joe was able to find his first wholesale deals and get them under contract.
- How Joe is getting one wholesale real estate deal under contract for every 6 to 7 offers he sends!
- How Joe was able to find cash buyers for his wholesale real estate deals.
- How Joe is anticipating to make $20,000 total from wholesaling two houses for $10,000 each.
- How Joe was able to go from having ZERO real estate experience and work on...
An assignment of contract is when one party (the “assignor”) has a contract to which they have certain obligations, and transfers those contractual obligations to another party (known as the “assignee”).
In real estate, assigning contracts is an effective strategy to achieve an extremely high return on investment (ROI) for as little capital and risk as possible.
Click below and jump to your section of choice on the assignment of contract:
1. What Is An Assignment In Real Estate?
2. Is It Legal?
3. Why Use A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
4. What Is An Assignment Fee?
5. Who Buys Real Estate Contracts?
6. How To Assign A Contract?
7. How Do Wholesalers Get Paid?
8. The Real Estate Assignment Clause
9. What Is A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
10. Assignment of Contract Form
11. Assignment of Contract vs. Double Closing
12. Common Misconceptions
13. Final Thoughts
An assignment of contract in real estate is when...
"Can You Wholesale MLS Properties?"
This is a question we see being asked frequently in the real estate investing community. Today, we're getting right to the bottom of it!
Yes, you absolutely can wholesale a listed property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
In fact, from my experience, wholesaling listed property from the MLS is an awesome strategy for any wholesaler.
The reality is that new leads are uploaded to the MLS in your area...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.
Well, if this rings true, then....
Most investors have never developed a system around the MLS or have been able to get deals consistently off of the MLS. This is why a lot of people can say “stay away.”
People are afraid of what they don’t understand, and a lot of people don’t understand how to acquire properties to wholesale from the MLS.
See, most "real estate...
Have you ever wanted to get started in Real Estate but felt like you didn’t have the funds to get your foot in the door?
Have you ever wished there was a way to use other people's money to get your first deal?
In this guide, we will go in-depth on what exactly Transactional Funding is, how it works, how to find these lenders, and how you can benefit from it as a real estate investor & wholesaler.
Here's what we'll cover in The Ultimate Guide For Transactional Funding:
1. What Is Transactional Funding In Real Estate?
2. Who Uses Transactional Funding?
3. 5 Benefits of Using Transactional Funding As An Investor
4. How Does Transactional Funding Work For Wholesalers (Step-by-Step)?
5. Transactional Funding & Double Closing Example
6. How Much Does Transactional Funding Cost?
7. How To Find Transactional Funding Lenders?
8. Can I Use Transactional Funding For An Earnest Money Deposit [EMD]?
9. Alternatives For Transactional Funding?