Articles For Aspiring Real Estate Investors
Check out the latest interview with Pro Wholesaler Student, Joe Lechert!
Joe joined the Pro Wholesaler Program about three weeks ago and has already gotten his first wholesale deals under contract. Joe has 2 wholesale deals he plans on closing in October that will bring in $10,000 each for a total profit of $20,000.
Come learn how Joe went from knowing NOTHING about real estate to wholesaling his first real estate deals!
In this interview we cover:
- How Joe has gone from working Uber, Lyft, and driving for Amazon to Wholesaling Houses.
- How Joe was able to find his first wholesale deals and get them under contract.
- How Joe is getting one wholesale real estate deal under contract for every 6 to 7 offers he sends!
- How Joe was able to find cash buyers for his wholesale real estate deals.
- How Joe is anticipating to make $20,000 total from wholesaling two houses for $10,000 each.
- How Joe was able to go from having ZERO real estate experience and work on...
Kriss (Pro Wholesaler Student) recently flipped her first wholesale real estate deal and made $5,000 while spending $0 on marketing!
See how Kriss got her start Wholesaling Houses!
What we also cover in the interview:
Watch the interview right here:
Here's the video transcription on how Kriss made $5k from her first wholesale real estate deal:
In this interview we go over how Carson has been able to start wholesaling houses as an 18 year old! Carson recently quit his job and has gone from making $10/hr to $2,000/hr thanks to wholesaling houses & real estate!
In this in-depth interview, you’ll learn:
- How Carson made $16,400 in profit from his first 2 wholesale real estate deals
- How Carson found the houses that he wholesaled
- How to find cash buyers now for wholesale real estate deals
- The real estate deal numbers break down for each wholesale
- How being a member in the Pro Wholesaler Program has helped Carson grow his wholesaling business
- What to do (and not to do) when starting out wholesaling houses
- Carson’s #1 tip for anyone starting out as a wholesaling beginner
Here is the transcription of the wholesaling houses interview in case you enjoy reading:
Alex: Hey guys,...
Once your wholesale real estate business starts to bring in more deals, doing all the work alone will be increasingly difficult. Since sealing each wholesale deal entails completing many tasks, you’ll have to wear different hats. However, some tasks can be very challenging while others will be more mundane. Once work starts pilling up after sealing a few deals, you will find it important to build a wholesale real estate. Doing so will relieve you some workload while allowing you time to build and grow the wholesale real estate business.
Look at your wholesale real estate business as a football team. While growing your wholesaling company, you have to bring the best players and coaches into the team.
The first season entails playing all positions in the team including the position of the owner, head coach, and the general manager. This will help you to develop more skills and get you more involved. However, you...
Edgar has already completed his first wholesale real estate deal since joining the Pro Wholesaler Membership!
Here's his review & testimonial of the Pro Wholesaler Program:
Dear future Pro Wholesalers, my name's Edgar Espinosa, I am 21 years old, and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Before I get started, I want to thank Alex for giving me the opportunity to be in his Pro Wholesaler program. It has honestly changed my life completely. Alex has got me farther than I thought I could get to. I would not be where I am right now, if it wasn't for him. He has pushed me to achieve many of my goals, and as well as keeping my head strong.
At the beginning of the course, Alex's goal was to make sure that we knew where we wanted to be at in the future. Basically, to know our why. He provides us with a lot of tools, with a lot of resources, to help us find our why basically, our goal. Every piece of information that he provides us with, it is well said, very clear, for us to understand, and it...
Abel Thomsen is a Real Estate Professional, Investor & Wholesaler who joined the Pro Wholesaler Membership & Program.
Abel Thomsen goes into his thoughts & review of the Pro Wholesaler Program & covers:
Here is what Abel Thomsen has to say:
My name is Abel Thompson and being part of the Pro Wholesaler Membership & Community really has changed my life in many more ways than one. This is the first system that I've learned and been a part of that's...
Are you a Real Estate Investor and ever wonder the question of: "Do I Still Make Offers Even If There Are Offers Higher Than Mine?"
From this video, you will quickly LEARN WHY it makes completes sense to submit offers on properties you are looking to wholesale and fix & flip EVEN IF there are higher offers than yours!
This video is a sneak peak of the Q&A Mentor Calls that take place with those in our Pro Wholesaler Program. The Q&A Mentor Calls take place every other week where all students in the program get to ask questions about the wholesaling process, contracts, specific deal questions, real estate negotiation, and any other questions regarding wholesaling and fixing & flipping real estate.
In case you enjoy reading, here's a transcription of the video:
---------------START OF TRANSCRIPTION---------------
Would you make an offer even if there is an offer higher than what you would pay? Would you keep sending offers for what you think it's worth even...
Brandon is in his young twenties & had zero real estate experience when he joined the Pro Wholesaler VIP Membership by Real Estate Skills. Now, with zero experience & with spending $0 in marketing, Brandon made $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Brandon went from knowing nothing about real estate & wholesaling to making $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
- How he was able to wholesale a house with only laptop and phone
- How he was skeptical about wholesaling real estate at first, but not anymore
- How we smash the misconception that finding cash buyers for your wholesale deals is difficult (Brandon found all the cash buyers he needed in just 5 days)
- How he found his first properties to wholesale on the MLS
- How he got access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- How Brandon submitted 15 wholesale offers, got 2 wholesale deals under contract, and closed one of them for $12,000,...
Ryan got his first wholesale deal within 3 weeks of joining & becoming a Pro Wholesaler Member! This is a feat that multiple members of the Pro Wholesaler Membership & Course have been able to do! Kudos to Ryan for crushing it.
Here's a special link to the training that got Ryan started: https://www.realestateskills.com/p/workshop
Here's what Ryan covers in his testimonial video:
Here's what Ryan has to say:
My name is Ryan Warden and I am a Pro Wholesaler. I came into the Pro Wholesaler system knowing little to nothing about wholesaling, and within the...
After being unsure on how to progress on a real estate deal, Angel Cortez reached out to Alex Martinez for one-on-one real estate investing consulting.
This is Angel's testimonial:
So I contacted Alex about two months ago via Facebook message because I had an appointment set up to see a home. And it was a short sale. And reading on the internet and talking to other real estate agents, they really tried to push me away from the deal but I saw an opportunity. But I wasn't sure. So I sent Alex a message and he responded very quickly, within the first 30 minutes of me actually sending the Facebook message. And we set up an appointment the next day to talk about the deal and other advice he'd had for me. And one of the things that really stuck with me was how he was able to push me to a new level of confidence that I wouldn't have otherwise had. Because I had no support. And with his experience, I just felt that I could do it. And it's just something that sometimes you just need an...