Once your wholesale real estate business starts to bring in more deals, doing all the work alone will be increasingly difficult. Since sealing each wholesale deal entails completing many tasks, you’ll have to wear different hats. However, some tasks can be very challenging while others will be more mundane. Once work starts pilling up after sealing a few deals, you will find it important to build a wholesale real estate. Doing so will relieve you some workload while allowing you time to build and grow the wholesale real estate business.
Look at your wholesale real estate business as a football team. While growing your wholesaling company, you have to bring the best players and coaches into the team.
The first season entails playing all positions in the team including the position of the owner, head coach, and the general manager. This will help you to develop more skills and get you more involved. However, you...
Are you a Real Estate Investor and ever wonder the question of: "Do I Still Make Offers Even If There Are Offers Higher Than Mine?"
From this video, you will quickly LEARN WHY it makes completes sense to submit offers on properties you are looking to wholesale and fix & flip EVEN IF there are higher offers than yours!
This video is a sneak peak of the Q&A Mentor Calls that take place with those in our Pro Wholesaler Program. The Q&A Mentor Calls take place every other week where all students in the program get to ask questions about the wholesaling process, contracts, specific deal questions, real estate negotiation, and any other questions regarding wholesaling and fixing & flipping real estate.
In case you enjoy reading, here's a transcription of the video:
---------------START OF TRANSCRIPTION---------------
Would you make an offer even if there is an offer higher than what you would pay? Would you keep sending offers for what you think it's worth even...
Brandon is in his young twenties & had zero real estate experience when he joined the Pro Wholesaler VIP Membership by Real Estate Skills. Now, with zero experience & with spending $0 in marketing, Brandon made $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
In this interview you will learn:
- How Brandon went from knowing nothing about real estate & wholesaling to making $12,000 on his first wholesale real estate deal!
- How he was able to wholesale a house with only laptop and phone
- How he was skeptical about wholesaling real estate at first, but not anymore
- How we smash the misconception that finding cash buyers for your wholesale deals is difficult (Brandon found all the cash buyers he needed in just 5 days)
- How he found his first properties to wholesale on the MLS
- How he got access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- How Brandon submitted 15 wholesale offers, got 2 wholesale deals under contract, and closed one of them for $12,000,...