Articles For Aspiring Real Estate Investors
"Can You Wholesale MLS Properties?"
This is a question we see being asked frequently in the real estate investing community. Today, we're getting right to the bottom of it!
Yes, you absolutely can wholesale a listed property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
In fact, from my experience, wholesaling listed property from the MLS is an awesome strategy for any wholesaler.
The reality is that new leads are uploaded to the MLS in your area...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.
Well, if this rings true, then....
Most investors have never developed a system around the MLS or have been able to get deals consistently off of the MLS. This is why a lot of people can say “stay away.”
People are afraid of what they don’t understand, and a lot of people don’t understand how to acquire properties to wholesale from the MLS.
See, most "real estate...
Have you ever wanted to get started in Real Estate but felt like you didn’t have the funds to get your foot in the door?
Have you ever wished there was a way to use other people's money to get your first deal?
In this guide, we will go in-depth on what exactly Transactional Funding is, how it works, how to find these lenders, and how you can benefit from it as a real estate investor & wholesaler.
Here's what we'll cover in The Ultimate Guide For Transactional Funding:
1. What Is Transactional Funding In Real Estate?
2. Who Uses Transactional Funding?
3. 5 Benefits of Using Transactional Funding As An Investor
4. How Does Transactional Funding Work For Wholesalers (Step-by-Step)?
5. Transactional Funding & Double Closing Example
6. How Much Does Transactional Funding Cost?
7. How To Find Transactional Funding Lenders?
8. Can I Use Transactional Funding For An Earnest Money Deposit [EMD]?
9. Alternatives For Transactional Funding?
Kriss (Pro Wholesaler Student) recently flipped her first wholesale real estate deal and made $5,000 while spending $0 on marketing!
See how Kriss got her start Wholesaling Houses!
What we also cover in the interview:
Watch the interview right here:
Here's the video transcription on how Kriss made $5k from her first wholesale real estate deal: