Articles For Aspiring & Active Real Estate Investors
An assignment of contract is when one party (the “assignor”) has a contract to which they have certain obligations, and transfers those contractual obligations to another party (known as the “assignee”).
In real estate, assigning contracts is an effective strategy to achieve an extremely high return on investment (ROI) for as little capital and risk as possible.
Click below and jump to your section of choice on the assignment of contract:
1. What Is An Assignment In Real Estate?
2. Is It Legal?
3. Why Use A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
4. What Is An Assignment Fee?
5. Who Buys Real Estate Contracts?
6. How To Assign A Contract?
7. How Do Wholesalers Get Paid?
8. The Real Estate Assignment Clause
9. What Is A Real Estate Assignment Contract?
10. Assignment of Contract Form
11. Assignment of Contract vs. Double Closing
12. Common Misconceptions
13. Final Thoughts
An assignment of contract in real estate is when...